Monday, January 23, 2006

First week of work

Well, Wed. the 18th and Thurs. the 19th were my first two days working at Safety Net. I really like it so far. My bosses are awesome. Kevin and Beth, husband and wife, are the owners, and there are two other employees, Derek and Greg, both tech guys. I will mostly be working with Beth as she trains me. I was doing data entry my first two days, entering their contacts into their CRM software. Soon I will have my own desk and computer, and they added my name to their phone system. I feel so official! Kevin and Beth are both really nice and they even took me out to lunch my first day. I also get a downtown parking pass for the employee lot, which will be nice during Cherry Festival time =) I am really excited about this opportunity, I think I am really going to like this job. Check back later to see how its going!

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job, I am almost jealous, give me time I am sure I will be completely jealous! I hope everything works out for you and the family.

 
At Wednesday, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey grace :)

congrats! glad the job is going so well!! hope it continues too!! those christmas pics are so funny! oh dear, ethan singing...hahaha...cute :)

talk to you soon
alisha

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey grace...
Annette said you had one of these! I was just going to tell you that Burger King has Spongebob toys and I thought Ethan might enjoy them!

Merger-berger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home