Saturday, September 16, 2006

Update

Sean and I have been really sick lately - sore throat, fever, etc. We are finally starting to feel better!

Well, after working a grand total of 10 hours this last week(it has been over a month since Sean has had 40 hours), Sean put in his 2 weeks notice with TC Building Repair. We can't survive off of the hours Sean had been working with him! Thank God my dad has a lot of work lined up and could use Sean back on the crew. So Sean has a job with SP Construction again, which is great!

Today the Great Lakes Children's Museum re-opened!!! We went there at 10 am for the ribbion cutting ceremony, and Ethan even got to help paint the last part on the wall to "finish" the museum. The museum is a blast! It is a lot like it was before the move (I worked there a few years back) but with some nice improvements. One being that it is only a few minutes away from our house! They also added a "toddler beach" which is a great place for Julia to play. Ethan loved the water table with the "cute little turtles." They got their faces painted and put their hand prints on a canvas in memory of the re-opening. The museum gave away free boats to the first 100 kids and ice cream on the way out. We all had a great time! I took some great pictures but have to get my film developed before I can share.

When we got home we had lunch and Sean and I decided that we would stain our front porch. We have planned on doing it for a while but finally bought the stain. Well, we thought it would take a few hours, but it ended up taking us about 5 hours to get the first coat on! It looks great! We are staining it white, our house is blue/grey and has white trim, so it looks great!

Ok, my ultrasound is this coming Wednesday. Sean and I don't plan on finding out the sex, but here is your change to change my mind. Also, give me your guess as to what we are having, I am interested to hear what you all think!

5 Comments:

At Sunday, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't find out the sex. It will be a nice surprise. And it is a boy.

Love
Taryn

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

You're having a boy. And you should find out. Period.

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were surpised once by a little boy, let's go for two!
love, mom/judi

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are ALL wrong, it is a girl. You should find out Grace. It will drive you and me both crazy, it must be in our genes to be that way! :)

Girl. THE END

P.S. Glad to hear you are feeling better

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006, Blogger Leanne said...

I vote for finding out however I understand you probably have a lot of girl and boy stuff and won't need to do a lot of buying for your 3rd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home