Saturday, June 02, 2007

Video Clips!

FYI, I just posted an update which is the post below this one, make sure to check that one out too!

I just signed up with YouTube and loaded my little video clips. Unfortunately two of my files were too big to add, but here are the rest. Press the play button twice, then wait, and enjoy:

This is when Caleb was about 3 months old of him laughing:


This is also when Caleb was 3 months old of him rolling over:


This was taken in April of Julia and Caleb on our bed:


This was just after Julia's 2nd Birthday. We just started working with her on counting, and she surprised us and counted all the way to 10 by herself! She learns a lot from her big brother Ethan!


This is a cute video from when Scott and Stephanie visited of Julia and Isaac on the rocking chairs:



This is a cute video of Ethan making Caleb laugh! Caleb is 4 months old.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, June 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those videos are amazingly hilariously awesomely spectacularly incredibly absolutely undeniably sweet, I LOVE THEM!

 
At Saturday, June 02, 2007, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

HAHA! "Mom, I'm not rippin' his lip off, I'm just tryin't to make him smile...yeah, he's not cryin' at me" HAHAHAHA!!

 
At Monday, June 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those videos!!!! Juila and Ethan are such good older siblings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home