Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Its a........you will have to wait!!!

I have been feeling lousy lately. I have been sick since last Tuesday. I thought I was feeling better, but then it got worse. I have a sinus infection! I went into see doctor Danz yesturday and she put me on an antibiotic. Hopefully I will start feeling better soon.

I had my ultrasound today! According to my due date I am 21 weeks. However, the ultrasound put me at 21 weeks and 5 days, which would make my due date Jan. 26th but they aren't going to change it. It is still Jan 31. The baby was moving around a lot. It is so amazing to see it moving around in there when you feel it too! It was so cute at one point when she was over the baby's face, we could see the mouth moving. We didn't want to find out the sex. The tech said she thinks she knows what it is, but she couldn't really tell. So even if we wanted to find out we probably wouldn't know for sure. We will all just have to wait until Jan to find out! The heartbeat was 154 and the baby weighed around 1 lb and 1oz. Everything checked out great so that was good! The baby was in a strange position so she didn't get that great of pics, and she tried some 3d ones, here are the best ones:


































Little baby foot!!












We couldn't get as much detail as we would have liked, but this is the face in 3D.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable, can't wait to meet you baby! :) Love You

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay even though I am with neno and I want you to have a girl, I am thinking it will be a boy...glad to hear everything is good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home