Friday, August 03, 2007

New Pictures!

Here are my pictures from July, click on the pictures below to be linked to the rest. Please comment on pictures you like!

4th of July


Cherry Festival 2007


July 2007


Caleb had his 6 month check up and is a big boy! He was 21 lbs 12 oz and was 27 inches, he was over the 95% for his weight! Poor little guy got 5 shots! Sean and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, see pictures. Please be praying for us that Sean will find a good job soon!
I also have some new clips that I will be posting soon!

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 06, 2007, Blogger Sara said...

Wow Grace, he is a big boy, that's about the same as Noah weighed at his 1-year check-up a couple weeks ago! My favorite pictures are Ethan with a spike, Julia putting on lip-gloss, and the one of caleb and Sean with the sparkler, but they're all so cute, looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home