Monday, July 14, 2008

Update and Clip Catch Up

What a fun busy time summer is! We had a blast enjoying Cherry Festival, but it will be nice for things to settle down a bit. I got Ethan and Julia beta fish last night. I was thinking about getting a hamster or gerbal, but they were like $16 at petsmart, so I opted for the fish. The kids were happy, although they keep wanting to hold the fish. Not so good! Julia named hers Shadow, and Ethan named his Bruce.

Ethan is doing great, had fun at Vacation Bible School and Shark week earlier this summer and now is in Summer Camp on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am working with him on reading, because he starts 1st grade in the fall at Long Lake. I can't believe he will be in 1st grade! He loves looking for bugs and loves going to the beach!

Julia is doing great. Cute as ever. I have her in dance classes at the Dance Center once a week, which has been fun for her. She is the cutest ballet dancer ever! She will be going to Head Start at Oak park in the fall three half days a week. She is so excited about it and I think she will love it!

Caleb is growing so fast! He is such a BIG boy! He sure is a handful now, starting the terrible 2's a little early! He gets into everything! And the other day I told him to come to me and he ran away laughing (knowing he was not doing what I asked)! His favorite word by far is BALL!!! He says it all the time, and loves anything that is round or a ball!! He does say a few other words and I am trying to get him to talk more, but he is happy just saying ball to everything.

I am considering going back to college but not sure for what. I am happy just being a mom, but the kids will grow, and then what!? I am really praying for Gods direction as I think about which direction I should go in as I already have my general credits with my associates.

Now for the fun, if you have some time, enjoy these cute clips of the kiddos:


Wow, I haven't uploaded these clips is a while (since April), I have one of Caleb walking for the first time, which happened in early April, when Caleb was just about 15 months old. It seems like he has been walking forever now, he even tries to run!

Caleb walks:


Julia being cute singing:


Ethan with a spider:


Julia seeing her new comforter:


Ethan telling me why he loves me (TOO CUTE):


Julia singing and won't stop!:


Caleb saying ball and pointing to his eye:


The kids in the sprinkler:


Caleb's first time at the beach:


A few of Julia at her dance class:


2 Comments:

At Friday, July 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! I'm so glad that Julia is enjoying ballet! Yay! :) How are things? Sadly, I won't be home this summer, but I would love to catch up! Email or call me sometime! Alisha

 
At Thursday, July 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grace, all these landmarks for the babies! they are growing so big, so very fast! you need to put these videos on a cd, somewhere in a vault, so we'll always have them to look at. they are true classics!!! much love,
judi/mom/gram

 

Post a Comment

<< Home