Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am FREE!!


I love this picture! Thanks for taking it Judi!! This was taken at my baptism tonight 08/24/08. When asked if I had anything to say I yelled "Jesus is Lord", and when I came up I said "I am Free" It was a very special night, and I am so thankful to have this awesome picture to remember it by!! If you notice the sunlight on the water looks like a cross!

I was baptised as an infant but felt like I should be baptized again after truly coming to know Jesus as my savior. As I was looking up information on Baptism, I found this: "Baptism is for those who can confess that Jesus is Lord. Once a believer makes that profession of faith, they should be immersed in the water to represent the death, burial, and resurrection." I was baptized in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ as a public testimony of my salvation.

My parents and my grandparents, Sean's parents, my boss and his wife, and others from church were there. I am so blessed to have so many family and friends who love and support me! Over 40 people were baptized tonight, and God deserves all the GLORY!!

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING picture Grace!!! ~Alisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home