Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fall Fun at Gallagher's Farm!

It has been a while since I have updated. I told my bosses that I am not coming back after my maternity leave (I wouldn't be bringing anything home by the time we paid for child care!). I told them I plan on leaving around Christmas time. Hopefully they start figuring out what they want to do, cause it would be good if I could help train the new person. I just wanted to share something really cute that Ethan says. He will say "You are beautiful and made of wishes." How cute! Things have been very busy, I can't believe it is almost the end of October! We finally went and got some pumpkins today.

We went to Gallagher's Farm on 72, which isn't far from our house. The kids had a lot of fun picking out pumpkins. Then when we were inside paying for them, the farmer brought in a little 10 day old kitten from the barn and Ethan got to pet it. It was so tiny. Then we went to the "petting zoo." They had a cage of rabbits, some pigs, and goats. We asked Ethan if he wanted to take a picture by them and he said "No they stink too much!" Haha how funny. Then we went and did the corn maze that they have there, it was a ton of fun! The kids loved it. It actually took us a while to find our way out, but we managed. Then the kids got to pick out a little pumpkin that was growing in the pumpkin patch. When we got back to the main area we bought some pumpkin donuts and apple cider, yumm!! We were so happy the weather was beautiful, when I looked at the forecast yesturday it said rain. God blessed us with a wondeful day as a family! We took a ton of great pictures and I will share once I get them developed.

Ethan is really looking forward to Halloween, he loves it! He is going to be a shark and Julia is going to be a duck. I plan on painting my belly like a pumpkin, we bought the paint tonight. Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather while they can, there is snow in the forecast!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh I want to go to an orchard, These are the times I wish I had kiddies. But then again I have tons of other kids I can take.. Ebbers, Julia, Cameron, Christian, Baby Jones #3 or Baby Plamondon #1.

Sounds like you guys had fun, can't wait to see pics. I love your kids!

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH only 99 more days to go! Less than 100! I am so excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home