Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our First Tooth Fairy Visit!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I can't believe it! First my baby starts Kindergarten and now he loses his first tooth! Time really does go by way too fast. I want to enjoy it while I can!

Ethan loses his first tooth:
He just noticed this morning that his tooth was loose and he thought he had a piece of popcorn stuck in his tooth (we had popcorn last night while watching a movie). I told him we flossed his teeth so I had to take a look and noticed that he had his first loose tooth! Well after a day of Ethan saying "mom I can't stop playing with it" his tooth was really loose. And after mommy and daddy explained the tooth fairy to him, he wanted his tooth out. So I took a look and it was REALLY loose, so with a few tugs it popped right out! I think I cried a little. He was so happy that he is growing up. I will have pictures and a few little video clips next month!

I just got to play "tooth fairy" for the first time. And with three little ones and a lot more teeth to go I better get used to it!

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

another milestone! it seems like just months ago he was caleb's size. now he is going to kindergarden and losing his first tooth all in the same week!!!
the precious moments fly by. i'm so glad that you are home to be with your babies to share these most important days of their life, and your's as well :)
God is so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home