Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Niece or Nephew!!

I am going to be an aunt again!! Sean's brother Scott and his wife Stephanie are expecting again. In her words "Hey - your gonna be an Aunt again....oh yes,,,,number four is on the way!!!" This is the couple who have a Son who is close to Ethan, 4 yrs old, a boy who is Julia's age, 2 yrs (only 2 months apart from eachother), and a little girl, 9 mths who is only 10 days older than Caleb. I told her that this time we DO NOT plan on keeping up with them!!! I am so excited to hear about this! I pray Gods blessing on their family, how exciting! Busy, unexpected, but exciting and a blessing all the same!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! :) HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY !!!

 
At Tuesday, October 23, 2007, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

WOW. Sounds like our pattern so far. Only I hope WE don't "keep up" with them either. This pregnancy has taken its toll on my body...my goodness, I hope they have a good cheap babysitter!!

 
At Friday, October 26, 2007, Blogger Netterz1226 said...

Yay for another girl!

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007, Blogger Sara said...

So where are the pictures of Carrie and I with Blaire? I'm waiting... I hope your week is going well so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home