Sunday, December 02, 2007

November Pictures

Christmas will be here before we know it! Lets see, Sean is no longer at Art Van and is now working at Pizza Hut again. Not really sure what God has planned for us for the future. I want nothing more than to stay home and be with my babies, but it is really tight financially. Ethan decided that he and Julia needed a hair cut the other day and took matter into his own hands, before mom and dad were up! His defense, "I didn't cut Caleb's hair!" Thank God Caleb was still sleeping beacuse Ethan had the sharp scissors off of my desk. We had a very full month, but every month seems that way with three kids. Click on the album below to see our pictures from November, Thanskgiving, my cute kids just being cute, my moms night out with some girls from church, and more, click twice on the picture below and enjoy!

Nov 2007


P.S. I will have some really cute clips from Nov up soon!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 06, 2007, Blogger Sara said...

Julia's new hair is so cute! And I went to high school with your sister (the stylist), small world, right?

 
At Saturday, December 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I totally know the guy who had the alligator, turtles and the snake! His name is Norm and he's friends with my mom!! HAHAHA! Anyway, look forward to seeing you soon!

Alisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home