Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Pictures!

Ok, I just got two rolls of file developed (they are way too cute!) and I posted the pics last night, and they didn't work. So, I had to mess with blogger to get it all figured out. I posted three different posts with the new pictures. Enjoy and let us know what you think!

The next few pictures were from the downtown halloween walk on Friday. It was so busy and CRAZY, but we had a blast!
  All smiles!
  What a great picture
 
  Posted by Picasa
  Posted by Picasa Ethan looking silly with some "gummy teeth"
 
  Working hard to clean out their pumpkins.
  She knew what to do!
  They played with the guts forever!
  Posted by Picasa How cute are my kids!!?
  A ghost for daddy, a pregnant pumpkin for me, a spider for Ethan, and a duck for Julia. I carved all of the pumpkins, but the kids had a blast cleaning them out!
  My pumpkin belly!
  Posted by Picasa Baby #3 had a costume too!
  I am about 27 weeks here.
  How precious is she!?
  "Cheese!"
  Posted by Picasa Scary shark and a cute duck!
  Family picture on the porch.
  Ethan, Julia, and my two nephews Cameron and Christian (they were both power rangers).
  Ethan loved the decorations at all of the houses.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cutest shark and duck i ever did see!!! i just love em!!!
and the pumpkin belly on you grace, is that a girl or boy belly?
i do love the photo of sean and julia, thatsa keeper.
you did an awesome job on the pumpkins!
love ya!

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW there is about 1 thousand pictures so I have about 100 thousand words to say about them...

They are alllll sooooo cute and I am jealous I didn't take them. Everybody loves the one of the two kiddies walking hand in hand in the cornmaze.

 
At Saturday, November 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All are too Cute! Julia's hair is getting so long, and the kids are getting so big, looks like #3 is growing like a weed too! Just a couple more months to go, and I'm shortly behind ya! Yay!!- Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home