Monday, January 08, 2007

Update and new pictures!

It has been a while since I have updated. Things have been really busy with the holiday season and now getting ready for baby. My last day of work was the Wed. before Christmas. It is just now setting in that I am not working and it has been nice with how busy I have been. Christmas time was great, we got to spend it with our families and we had a wonderful time. After Christmas we wasted no time getting our decorations down as we knew we had other things to think about. Then we went through the kids rooms and went over their clothes and toys and organized their rooms. My latest project has been getting our room ready for the baby. We got some of the old baby clothes out of the crawl space and I have been busy doing laundry and getting things in order around here. I still need to finish packing my hospital bag, and I better soon because I don't know how much longer it will be. This Wed. I will officially be "full-term" at 37 weeks. I have a doctor appt. tomorrow and will post if there is any news. On Friday Sean and I went on a "date night." We wanted a little time together before the baby comes. It was great, my parents watched the kids and we went to dinner, black light putt putt golfing, and went swimming. It was a nice little break before everything changes! I also got a pregnancy massage on Sat (my boss gave me a certificate). That felt really great and helped relax me, but of cousre it didn't take long for my back pain to come pack. My legs and feet have been pertty swollen lately. About time for this baby to come out. I will do my best to post pictures of the baby ASAP after arrival, but I don't have a laptop so it will be once we are home from the hospital.

These are the first pictures that I took with my new digital camera that I got for Christmas. I had to clear them off my memory card so that it would be ready for baby!



So, want to make a guess as to when the birthday will be and the sex, weight etc?

6 Comments:

At Monday, January 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh DON'T WORRY, I will post pics on day 1!

OK... My guess.

Date: January 16.. maybe the 19th. (16 first guess)
Time: 4:15PM
Weight: 8lbs. 2oz.
Length: 20.5"
Sex: Boy, your belly is way too big to be a girl.....
Fav Aunt: Aunt Neno

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Jan 15, 7:54 PM, 8lbs 7 oz, 20.5", BOY

PS...you can get a really inexpensive memory stick from walmart that will hold TONS of pics. We got one for $18 and we can hold 146 max-pixel pics on it! I think it hold like 250 if we were to decrease the pixels, but I am more about quality than quantity

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thursday January 18
12:37pm
8lbs. 5oz.
19 in.
BOY

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

January 22nd
12:27 am
6 pounds 12 ounces
19 and 3/4 inches
BOY

Taryn's guess

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007, Blogger Grace said...

Hi Taryn! Haha, 6 lbs 12 oz!!? You haven't seen how big I am (look at the 36 wks pic on the web album), this baby will be at least 8 lbs! Ok, here is my guess:

Friday Jan. 19th
11:35 pm
8 lbs 12 oz
21.5'' long

However sooner would be fine with me, I am ready to not be prego anymore!

 
At Friday, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd say a 8 1/2 to a 9 pounder!
yikes i know, but grace's belly, not the rest of her, just her belly is huge! like maybe 2 lil' ones are hiding out in there! :>
but dr says just one, so one very large, healthy baby boy. i think he'll be here by next thursday the 18th.
what do we win? one night with babies and they get to sleep over!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home