Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Already?!

I can't believe it is already time for Thanksgiving. Didn't Halloween just get over!? I don't have too much to update. Julia and I have been sick, and now Ethan is coughing a little. Ethan started a new preschool program at Long Lake Elementary today. He is really excited about it! I have a cute story about Julia. Most kids hate having their nose suctioned with those suction balls (you get them from the hospital when you have a baby). Well, she has been REALLY stuffed up lately, and I decided to clear her nose. The first time I did it she didn't like it, but I think she realized what I was doing. I have done it twice since then, and now when I do it she claps and smiles!! It is so cute, as I suction her, she sits still and closes her eyes, and then when I finish, she claps! Too cute!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will be spending the day between our two families. I am looking forward to the pumpkin pie, yumm!!!

Ethan says he is thankful for the turkey that he is going to eat!

I am excited about being done with work, only 5 weeks left. Hopefully I will be able to get some more of the "do to" things checked off my list!

Happy early Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too! I love your kids, I mean my kids. That is so cute about Julia. Ebbers, I hope school goes well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home