Monday, December 10, 2007

November Clips

Here are some really cute clips of my kiddos!

Here are two of Julia singing "eenie meenie miney mo", I couldn't decide which one was cuter so I am just posting both!





Caleb has been crawling for a couple of months, but I decided to get it on camera. He is around 10 months here. He is all over the place now, and getting into everything!



Ethan liked his casts for one thing, they made a loud noise which is good for being a T-Rex:



Caleb in his megasaucer. He goes crazy and makes so much noise!



When Caleb gets excited he moves his hands and feet, it is so cute! Papa says he is going to be a piano player!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved julias eenie meenie
loved ethans t-rex cast impression
calebs megasaucer was great but my favorite was when caleb moves his hands and feet when he is excited! he gets so excited, its just adorable to watch. maybe papa is right, who knows?
love you all,
judi/mom/gram

 
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are too cute Grace! Caleb little hand movement remind me of Cam when he used to get excited! But all of your kids are adorable! :)

 
At Thursday, December 13, 2007, Blogger Netterz1226 said...

I LOVE YOUR KIDS. I want them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home