Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Caleb!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Caleb!! Enjoy his 2 year pics:























Highlights from his year: Caleb had a big year! He learned to walk around 14 months. He had been saying words, but has really taken off in his speaking in the last few months. Some of his favorite words are: Ball, No, Elmo, Butt, Damma (Grandma-haha), Dum (gum, haha), Becky... and the list goes on. You can really see his personality coming through, and he has the temper of a 2 year old. He is really into Elmo now, and loves all of his Elmo stuff, and Bert & Ernie! He is a solid little boy, over 95 pecentile for height and weight! He sure keeps his mama busy!

Why I love Caleb: He is a sweet little boy, he loves to read books, and he loves to make a mess! He will say bed, bed, when he wants to snuggle, and won't let me get up until he is done snuggling. God created Caleb and picked me as his mama. I am so blessed to be raising this little guy and I look forward to what God has in store for him.
Happy Birthday Caleb, we LOVE you!
Here are more of my pictures for my non-facebook friends (and FYI, I fixed the links in the post 2 down):

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 30, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so handsome. the older he gets, the more he looks like you. i wish i could have been there. kiss you guys and love you guys


taryn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home